Vacancy: Internal Auditor
|28 Aug 2019
A performance driven Non-Bank Financial Institution seek to recruit an experienced, knowledgeable and passion driven young individual for the role of Internal Auditor
REPORTS TO: CEO / BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits/reviews.
- Excellent Writing and analytical skills
- Experience in a Financial Institution is an Advantage
- Plan financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits.
- Conduct and document internal audits in accordance with audit programs
- Analyze and compile audit findings. Prepare reports of findings and recommendations for improvement.
- Assist external auditors and regulators in the execution of their audits
- Responsible for conducting periodic risk assessments and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Ensure the bank is in compliance with all statutory benchmarks
- Develop monitoring programs to ensure the bank does not breach any regulatory requirement
- Develops and implements internal control strategies, policies and procedures to enhance transparency in Company operations
Required Skills or Experience
- University degree in Accounting, Commerce, or Finance
- Must be a qualified ACCA or CA with relevant experience of at least 4 years
- Familiar with procedures and controls
- Strong knowledge and understanding of audit and statutory requirements
- Strong Knowledge of IFRS and accounting principles.
- Knowledge of local laws regarding finances and taxation
- Experience in a Financial Institution is an Advantag
How To Apply
- Application deadline: September 3, 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply