Vacancy: Pre-School Teachers and Attendants
||28 Aug 2019
||Precious One School
|| Fixed term (Renewable)
- Ensuring that all needed materials are prepared and made ready ahead of time.
- Getting the classroom and general school environment properly set up and ready for care and education ahead of time.
- Serving the children with love, cheerfulness and enthusiasm.
- Providing high-quality care and sound education to our children using suitable methods.
- Providing mentorship and guidance to our children.
- Being a role model for our children.
- Effectively cooperating with other stakeholders (teachers, parents, non-teaching staff, management, etc)
- Promoting and maintaining the good image of the school.
- Other duties as and when required.
Required Skills or Experience
- Natural love, empathy and tolerance for children.
- Very fluent in English.
- Neat and clear handwriting.
- Excellent reading skills.
- Respectful, humble, friendly and cheerful.
- Detail-oriented (ability to pay attention to details).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set-targets.
- Quick to learn and adapt to new environments
- Highly proactive
- Computer-literacy is an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested persons should send an application letter, a CV and copies of relevant certificates only to [email protected]
NOTE: Your CV should contain your phone number and email addresses and must show details of your education, experience (if any), personal details (such as date of birth, nationality, marital status, languages spoken, etc) and at least 2 referees showing their phone numbers and/or email addresses.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply