Report To: Assistant General Manager & Business Developer
The job holder will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephone systems throughout the hotel.
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Respond courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guests and system users.
- Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment and computer rooms
- Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for guest internet, Property Management Systems-PMS, POS, Telephone system and other Software Vendors.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, workstations, Networking equipment. Email accounts, and support for server/desktop infrastructure
- Keep updated with latest hotel technology and security risks on regular basis
- Must be aware of IT security policies and ensures implementation through regular staff training
- Monitor and maintain proper inventory of hardware and software license
- Perform other IT or Systems related task assigned by the management
Required Skills or Experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in IT and 3 years experience in a supervisory role in required
- Minimum of Masters Degree in IT required
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.