Vacancy: Front Desk Supervisor
||29 Aug 2019
|| Fixed term (Renewable)
Report To: Assistant Operations Manager
- Organize, direct, and monitor daily activities of front desk executives.
- Ensure efficient, friendly, and professional guest registration, check-out, and phone service to ensure that established procedures are followed
- Review the daily room availability and inform all appropriate staff
- Review status of departures on a daily basis, relay all pertinent information to front desk agents and other appropriate staff
- Ensure that guests’ needs are fulfilled and their stay is as pleasurable as possible.
- Assists front desk executives with resolution of guest problems/complaints as needed
- Ensure proper management of revenue at the front office
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have at least five (5) years’ experience in a luxury hotel environment
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have experience in IDS software usage
- A Bachelor’s degree required. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Must have intermediate skills with Microsoft office products
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply