Monitor and ensure Compliance with OEMS:
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Safe Operating procedures during the lifetime of the project
- Facilitate Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and provide oversight to all tasks that require a JSA
- Report incidents and near misses
- Support effective tracking and analysis of the Company’s OE/HES performance against metrics and milestones and communicate gaps to functional groups.
- Monitor contractors with
Organizing and Coordinating HES Programs and Activities
- Facilitate safety meetings at the assigned location.
- Facilitate emergency drills in conjunction with HES Specialist
Monitoring and Reporting HES Performance
- Prepare monthly HES Performance reports for assigned location
- Monitor field compliance with national HES regulations and submit monthly reports
- Project HES Support
- Serve as HES support on Project Activities across the organization
- Drive the implementation and development of Project HES Plan as well as Project Specific Risk Register
- Participate in risk assessment relating to projects across the organization
Key Deliverables /Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Reports and maintains HES Performance metrics monthly
- Interfaces with the HES Manager, HES Specialist - West and Operations Coordinator regarding updates, reviews and proper documentation
- Tracks timely completion of assigned MoC items, and closes MoC after all assigned items are completed and verified.
- Provides HES Support and participate in key project activities in the company.
- This is a contract position for an initial one (1) year, renewable.
- The position may require travels to Takoradi