- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods
- Register guests by collecting necessary informations (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Provide information about the guest house, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized VIP customers and event attendees
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
Required Skills or Experience
- Must possess an HND or a Degree in tourism and/or hospitality management or any related field.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in a guest house environment
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must have customer service attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have intermediate skills with Microsoft office products
How To Apply
Note: Only Qualified persons should apply to the above-mentioned position.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.