The University of Cape Coast invites applications from experienced, results-oriented and highly motivated individuals for the position of Manager, University Printing Press.
Successful applicants will perform the following duties, among other responsibilities:
- creating and managing print production schedules
- inspecting materials, products or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions
- calculating labour and equipment requirements and production specifications using standard formulas
- supervising staff, production and quality assurance
- planning and establishing production sequence to meet production targets.
- undertaking regular maintenance of printing equipment
Term of Office
- The appointment is full time for a four-year term which is renewable for another term.
Conditions of Service
- Salary and Fringe benefits attached to the position are attractive and will be specified in the letter of appointment.
Required Skills or Experience
A candidate applying for the position of Manager, Printing Press must:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Publishing Studies or in a related area.
- Possess M.Phil in Publishing Studies.
- Have a minimum of four (4) years post-qualification experience in the printing/publishing industry.
How To Apply
- Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should please submit applications and comprehensive curriculum vitae, together with relevant supporting documents, and a Two-Page Vision Statement to:
University of Cape Coast
- Applicants should request three (3) referees to submit reports on them directly to the above address
- The closing date for the receipt of application is Friday, 8th November, 2019
- Application forms are obtainable from the Senior Members Section, Directorate of Human Resource, University of Cape Coast. The forms (Senior Members Application Form - Non Teaching) could also be downloaded from https://www.ucc.edu.gh/forms
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
Jobsinghana.com has no affiliation with this employer/recruiter. This is a courtesy posting and we therefore urge you to review the application procedures and apply accordingly.