Branch: Service Center
Start date: 1st November, 2019
Expiry date for internal applications: 11th October 2019 (Close of business)
Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities. Every alternate Saturday and otherwise
- Responsible for all Independent Sales Executives in his / her team.
- Responsible for driving the sales force of all Independent Sales Executives, recruitment, training and retention thereof and for the success of their team in terms of sales targets that will be set.
- Responsible for the implementation of regular “refresher training” on an ongoing basis to ensure ISEs are constantly up to date with any changes in policies.
- Responsible for assisting the Area Manager in terms of developing and implementing effective marketing and advertising strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of applications submitted by the Independent Sales Executives is of an acceptable standard.
- Responsible for the motivation and welfare of the Independent Sales Executives in his / her team.
- Responsible for the correct implementation of the company’s credit policy.
- Responsible for ensuring proper maintenance, good housekeeping as well as safe custody of all company property.
- Responsible for any reporting to Head of Branch Operations, Area Manager and other Izwe staff as may be required by your relevant managers.
Required Skills or Experience
- Educational requirements:
- Higher National Diploma
- A Bachelors’ Degree is essential (majoring in Sales or Marketing is an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft office and e-mail (Credit Ease experience is an advantage).
Skills / Attributes:
- Hard working and goal driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent sale skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Excellent management skills;
- Accurate and fast worker;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Neat and organized person.
How To Apply
- Any interested applicants should forward their CV.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.