Hertz, also referred to as Hertz Ghana is a Hertz International franchise based in Ghana. Hertz is the leading car rental organization in the world and can be found in countless countries. It is a well reliable brand that conveys quality and safety for its users. Our company, Sylva Spare Plus Co. Ltd is currently the sole franchisee of Hertz in Ghana.
Reports to: Hertz Operations Manager
Supervising responsibility: None
Desired start date: ASAP
Job Code: HTZ-SRE-21019
The company is in search of a passionate and meticulous Sales Reservations Executive to join its Ghana team. The ideal candidate should be familiar with delivering excellent customer service, following standards, working with minimal supervision and good phone etiquette.
The Sales Reservation Executive will perform the following duties:
- Book reservations for clients ensuring the dates and cars are available;
- Attend to customer inquiries and complaints efficiently and politely though calls, email and in-person;
- Escalates customer issues to the appropriate personnel if required;
- Check customer rental parameters to ensure understanding of rates and service charges;
- Update rental agreement files, notify customers of overdue rental vehicles, inquire on expected date of return and process rental extensions;
- Coordinate with queued customer to reduce wait time and encourage efficient service;
- Ensure accuracy of return date and time on rental agreement;
- Prepare and submit reports to supervisor;
- Complete car exchange requests in the system;
- Engage in other task necessary for the successful execution of operations.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of Diploma in Business Studies, HND in Marketing or equivalent is required
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry is an added advantage
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- Great communication skills and exemplary customer service abilities
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Highly motivated, energetic, aggressive and performance driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess a valid driver’s license and able to drive safely.
How To Apply
- Interested applicants should send their CVs and Cover Letters
- Applicants who apply early have a better chance of being selected
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- Due to high volume of applications received, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.