- Working with external Supplier/Dealerships tensure the best pricing is achieved sas tdrive the costs down.
- Continuous improvement of the new initiatives and system improvements.
- Designing of SLA’s specific teach supplier profile.
- Managing the technical relationship with the Dealerships.
- Product management of new services as they glive.
- Conduct risk assessment of all authorizations on a day tday basis tensure limited risk.
- Manage relationships between Customers and Sales staff as far as technical issues are concerned.
- Ensure all warranty and policy claims are submitted timorously tensure doesn’t pay for unnecessary costs
- Continuously fine tuning the workflow, processes and procedures in meeting our customer needs and meeting the company objectives
- Obtain all relevant information on new vehicle entrants intthe market for loading onto AS400.
- Ensure that all staff knows and understands the content of FML and MM contracts.
- Ensure work of outstanding quality by all staff.
- Ensure that all quotations are presented timeously, accurate and correct based on worksheet input.
- Liaise with Dealerships as far as stock, prices, processes and relationships are concerned. (Procurement).
- Ensure that all annual vehicle licenses, roadworthy and insurance renewals are done on time.
- Ensure that all accident claims are dealt with in terms of the agreed SLA with the Insurance company and Regulations applicable.
- Ensure correct termination of vehicles and movement intstock.
- Assist the Country Manager with the timeous disposal of replacement vehicles.
- Ensure proper and accurate reporting towards monthly MIS tHQ.
Required Skills or Experience
- Matric with at least 5 years experience in a technical Call Center environment.
- Technical Qualification is essential.
- Business qualification at a minimum NQF level 5 is preferred.
- 5 years experience in the Fleet technical environment.
- Managing staff of at least 10 persons.
How To Apply
Note: Only Qualified persons should apply to the above-mentioned position.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.