- Respond to customer enquiries through email and telephone.
- Input customer interactions in SalesForce.com CRM application.
- Oversee and follow-up on open customer issues.
- Develop customer relationships through professional, dependable and accurate interactions.
- Deliver company products and licenses to customers.
- Reply to customer mission critical issues outside business hours.
- Travel to customer sites for high profile issue resolution.
- Present training modules to customers.
- Record and manage best practice resolutions for company’s self service knowledge base.
- Escalate issues as per Service Level Agreement.
- Extend technical support on software for internal and external clients.
- Inform client functionality requests or software change requests to development team.
- Manage resolution paths’ knowledge base and known issues.
- Offer proactive communication to clients, account managers and project managers.
- Supervise Technical Support forum and website.
Required Skills or Experience
- Installation and configuration of windows server systems
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server database ( Installation and configuration)
- Remote support
- Strong Command of the English Language
- Active Listening
- Oral Communication
- Confidence Delivering Training Sessions
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer service
- Provide Product Knowledge
- Support to Internal Teams
IT persons who have worked or working in the hotel industry have an added advantage.
How To Apply
Send your CV or resume.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.