- Location: Head Office, Accra
- Start Date: Immediately
- Expiry date for applications: 6th December 2019
- Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities.
Career Path: Senior Credit Officer, Head of Unit.
General Description of Position/Job
The broad functions of the role shall include;
- Credit analysis
- Management of loan disbursement process
- General credit administration
- Service Delivery and Complaints Management
Description of Specific Responsibilities
I. Credit Analysis
- Verification and analysis of Bank statements
- Conduct credit bureau search and B.O.G collateral search
- Review and evaluate Credit request in accordance with Izwe loans policies.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process
- Review and update loan files
- Submit completed files to Senior Credit analyst
II. Loan disbursement, Portfolio and Quality Management
- Ensure that the institution’s promise of disbursing off-payroll loans within 72 hours is achieved.
- Maintain accurate records of loan applicants
- Manage all credit files and customer information
- Registration of vehicles on Izwe loans collateral register
- Registration of collaterals on B.O.G collateral registry system
- Ensure all cheques are registered in the cheque register and submitted to collections
- Completion of smartsheet for each case
- Population of B.O.G returns template on collaterals
- Ensure the information on cheques are accurate in all cases
- Ensure that all disbursed have strictly met all pre-disbursement requirements
III. Client Management
- Develop and Implement relationship management strategies that will enhance the lifetime value of clients in assigned segment.
- Liaise with sales officers to ensure clients are served satisfactorily
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to Senior Credit Officer.
- Prepare and submit applications to Senior Credit Officer
V. Service delivery and complaints management
- Provide client service in a friendly and respectful manner to positively impact the client’s experience.
- Attend to all client requests in a timely manner that exceeds client expectations.
- Attend to all client complaints and ensure that complaints are addressed appropriately to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Participate in institutional efforts aimed at improving general service delivery.
- Conduct duties according to agreed service delivery standards.
Level of Authorization
Access to banking software