Vacancy: Financial Manager (Oracle)
||04 Dec 2019
- Will ensure that all financial data and reporting are within the corporate financial guidelines and directions, accounting and reporting regulations.
- He /She will be responsible for developing the Corporate Finance strategy in accordance to Ghanaian Laws and Standards.
- Sets and ensures implementation of procedures, guidelines and work instructions for financial administration of all the offices and carries out, optimizes and oversees the financial accounting implementation procedures in the country.
Required Skills or Experience
Candidate must have experience in Oracle business suite and worked on AP, AR, GL, etc.
- Degree qualification in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines;
- Seven and above years proven relevant experience in similar positions
- Must be chartered
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
Jobsinghana.com has no affiliation with this employer/recruiter. This is a courtesy posting and we therefore urge you to review the application procedures and apply accordingly.
|How to Apply