|Date||20 Mar 2019|
|Industry||Logistics / Transportation|
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery.
• Receive and process warehouse stock products.
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation.
• Complete diary logs into inventory,
• Report any discrepancies,
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and other staff,
• Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment,
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
|How to Apply||Click Here|