- Coordinate with sales team to develop and implement parts sales plan, oversee part marketing activities to achieve revenue targets
- Perform inventory management to avoid surplus and obsolete stocks.
- Identify new business opportunities, prospect for new customers and ensure converted customer orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Analyze expenses and revenues and make adjustments in sales plan to achieve profitability.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures and provide outstanding services to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate the performance of sales team and develop performance improvement plans.
- Maintain sales documentation for reference purposes.
- Perform price and contract negotiations with vendors as needed.
- Address customer concerns promptly according to company guidelines.
- Process customer payments in a timely manner.
- Stay current in market trends and techniques.
Required Skills or Experience
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to lift up to 25-30 pounds
- Excellent skills in mathematics and writing
- Commitment to quality
- Excellent time management skills
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.