Koachie Health Systems (KHS) is a non-governmental and non-profit Health IT organization based in Ghana, Accra. We are dedicated to improving patient care through technology by working in partnership with government, partners, civil societies and the private sector. We focus on software development and implementation
HoursWorking with a diverse team and clients in the Ghana and other developing countries to discuss requirements and development progress
- Working with other team software developers, business analysts and testers to meet deliverables
- Designing and developing user interfaces and visual output for data analysis (dashboards, reporting)
- • Participating in defining and optimizing our software development process and best practices
Required Skills or Experience
What You Need for this Position:
- <span style=""color:rgb(116," 116,="" 116);="" :pt="" sans,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;="" :16px"="">Willingness to occasionally travel internationally to clients and outside Accra (developing countries – usually 1-3 weeks per trip max)
- Logical Thinking & Problem-solving
- Patience & Attention to Detail
- Written Communication
- Applicant must have a Computer/Engineering/Information Technology degree with 2 to 3 years working experience in software development.
- Qualified candidates should have the ability to develop Web Applications primarily and Desktop/Mobile Applications and have the following technical skills: –
- Programming Languages: C#, Java, Shell Scripting
- Database Systems: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Pervasive SQL, SQLite, OpenEdge
- Candidates should be self-motivated and willing to work overtime when required to meet deadlines.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.