Vacancy: Bilingual Assistant/ Translator (Chinese) (Betting Industry)
||16 Oct 2020
Africabets Gh. is operated by Africabets.com Ghana Limited; a limited liability company duly registered in Ghana and has been licensed by the Gaming Commission of Ghana.
Africabets Gh. is a well-established and fast rising service provider for general sports betting in Ghana and beyond, with a range of sports betting packages as well as a virtual gaming experience to our customers.
Station: Head Office, Circle, Accra.
We are looking for a responsible Bilingual Assistant who can be able to SPEAK, READ AND WRITE CHINESE and also render secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. He/ She should pay attention to details and also a good translator. The PA must possess teaching tendencies and great interpersonal skills, good listener, patient and presentable and be able to work under pressure.
Duties/ Roles/ Responsibilities
- Assist CEO with translations from English to Chinese or vice versa
- Support CEO with strategic planning and operation management.
- Assisting with other administrative roles.
- Organizing and planning meetings and taking minutes during meetings and assisting CEO to interpret minutes for easy understanding.
Salary/ Remuneration: Attractive and Negotiable (GHC1, 500.00 and above)
Required Skills or Experience
WHO CAN APPLY: Between the ages of 22-40 years
The successful candidate for the Bilingual Assistant / Translator position must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in related fields such as English Literature, Chinese and other languages.
- At least One (1) year experience of learning in China
- Working experience with Chinese Companies will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher etc.) and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Professional discretion, trust and confidentiality
- Efficient, discrete, flexible, self-motivated and proactive
How To Apply
To apply for this job, kindly like all our social media handles as the first requirement.
All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter and resume. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the successful candidate(s) are selected.
Email resumes and cover letter to [email protected] or [email protected]
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply