Vacancy: General Manager (GM)
||23 Nov 2020
||Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited
Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited, Headquartered in Bogoso in the Western Region of Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the position of General Manager.
The General Manager (GM) shall be responsible for the overall management of the bank's business by ensuring effective implementation of the Board and Management policies, strategic decisions and compliance with Bank of Ghana (BoG) and other regulatory requirements.
Age Limit: Not more than 55 years
The responsibilities/duties shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide leadership and guidance for the Bank through the co-ordination of the activities of all the departments, units and branches.
- Execute the responsibilities of a General Manager according to lawful and ethical standards, policies and procedures of the bank and be conversant with all relevant laws in the industry.
- Ensure the bank's financial viability and cost structure are regularly analysed and appropriate measures taken to monitor and optimise revenue in relation to the bank's operations and services provided.
- Prepare and present required papers to the Board, attend Board and Board Committee Meetings and preside over Management Committee Meetings
- Ensure staff cooperation and team spirit for effective communication.
- Represent the bank's interest in its dealing With stakeholders.
- Cooperate with present and potential development partners and ensure the bank's interests are protected. .
- Ensure that the Board receives regular reports on the current state of business and its decisions are timely communicated and implemented.
- Ensuring timely submission of regulatory reports to various recipients.
- Ensuring accelerated growth of the bank through sustainable products and services. (example, MSME, Micro-Finance and other innovative interventions.)
Conditions Of Service: Very Attractive
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of postgraduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognised institution ,and or a full professional qualification in Banking, Accounting, Finance, or any related discipline
- A minimum of ten (10) years post-qualification experience in the banking industry with at least five (5) years in a key management position.
- Must possess considerable financial, administrative. leadership and managerial competencies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, quantitative and analytical skills
- Be innovative, proactive and creative.
- Be skillful and should have profound knowledge in operational banking.
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office Word.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc.
- Ability to adapt to challenging working environment and work under pressure
- Be knowledgeable in Electronic Banking (E-Banking)
- Ability to motivate and drive growth
- Should be able to use T-24 Banking Application software
- Must be honest, astute, resilient to stress, exhibit high sense of integrity, commitment and professionalism.
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of Birth and Academic Certificates, names and addresses of at least two (2) referees and contact telephones/email addresses should be forwarded to:
The Human Resource Manager
Fiaseman Rural Bank Ltd.
e-mail: [email protected]
Or If By Post Address To:
The Human Resource Manager
Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited
P.O. Box 80
Note: Original Birth and Academic or Professional Certificate(s) and a Passport size Photograph shall be required at the interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
Jobsinghana.com has no affiliation with this employer/recruiter. This is a courtesy posting and we therefore urge you to review the application procedures and apply accordingly.
|How to Apply