Vacancy: Digital Marketing Consultancy firm (Request for Expression of Interest)
||23 Nov 2020
|| Fixed Term
Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) is an indigenous Ghanaian social marketing organization duly registered in accordance with the laws of Ghana on February 1, 2017. We partner with government, private sector, and civil society is to improve the health of people living in Ghana primarily through implementation of innovative evidence-based interventions that increases access to and utilization of health products and services in a measurable and impactful way. Our key intervention areas include: Reproductive (including family planning and HIV), Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health (RMNCH), communicable and non-communicable diseases, Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), nutrition, and malaria. Social and Behavioral Change Communication (SBCC) and social marketing remains our unique expertise. We utilize our deep insight and skills in SBCC and social marketing to promote positive social and behavior change among individuals and communities using strategies that address the interests of the people we are trying to reach, the obstacles to change and the many forces that influence behavior and choice.
Our Mission is to be a truly Ghanaian organisation that works to improve the health of people primarily through the social marketing of health products and services as well as health communications in a measurable and impactful way
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTREST- DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTACY FIRM
- Date of EOI Issue: November 23,2020
- RFP Number: TFHO/EOI/2020/00….
- Closing Date for submission of EOI: 5 pm GMT November 30, 2020
- Email address for submission of EOI: [email protected]
Inquiries concerning this Expression of Interest (EoI) must be submitted in writing, to be received by the date shown above.
Such inquiries shall be sent by email, directed to Attention: Andrew Quaye, Email: [email protected] with subject title- EoI Digital Marketing Consultancy Firm or by calling 0302-766990 between the hours of 08:am - 4:00pm during the bidding period.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Digital Marketing Strategy
- Consultancy firm will be engaged to develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for the project working in close collaboration with all relevant actors.
- The firm will offer the needed technical assistance to our marketing and IT teams to execute the strategy which will include, but not limited to, use of social media platforms innovatively to engage our target population, activities such as posting of engaging graphics, video blogging, organizing watch parties to disseminate vital health information, short skits addressing topical issues in health, live questions and answers sessions with renowned health professionals and personalities that resonate positively with the target audience.
How To Apply
Mode of response to Expression of Interest
Interested firms must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services as indicated above.
All responses to Request for Expression of Interest should include the following:
- A letter expression your interest.
- Submit a Company Profile- (maximum 5 pages)
- Detailed CV of Team lead and other project team members- CV should clearly outline similar services undertaking and team members role on that project.
- Attached to your letter valid business Certificates:
- Certificate to Commence Business
- Certificate of Incorporation
- All Digital Marketing Consultancy firms with the requisite experience and technical capabilities are to send an Expression of Interest to :
Total Family Health Organization
via email on [email protected]
Important review criteria include:
- Based on responses to this request for EOI, a shortlist of applicants will be established and invited to submit a full technical and financial proposal based on a detailed request for proposals.
- All questions and correspondence should be directed to Andrew Quaye in writing to [email protected] or by calling 0302-766990 between the hours of 08:am - 4:00pm during the bidding period.
- Contact with TFHO personnel other than name indicated above regarding this RFP may be grounds for elimination from the selection process.
We look forward to receiving your Expression of Interest (EoI) on or before November 30,2020 at 05:00 pm
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply