Vacancy: Head of Projects and Engineering
||25 Nov 2020
Head of Projects and Engineering
Ensure projects are conducted in accordance with company and regulatory compliance, health and safety management systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be the liaison between the company and clients, consultants and management.
- Responsible for efficient operations of all project sites completion of projects within budget, on schedule and according to specifications.
- Responsible for the management of all relationships with key stakeholders
Required Skills or Experience
- The applicant must have a Bsc Civil Engineering or PMP.
- Msc Civil Engineering would be an added advantage.
Minimum Entry Requirements
Minimum of eight (8) years proven working experience in Project Management, Civil Engineering or any other relevant profession.
- Strong level of technical understanding of quarrying
- environments and extraction systems
- Good business and management skills
- Project-management experience
- Leadership and team building
- Health and safety in practical working environments
- Demonstrated leadership skills and competency
- Previous experience working in a team environment
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in remote locations on flying/flying out rotation schedules
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply