Main Purpose of the Job
Responsible for cleaning and servicing guest rooms in order to provide a pleasant and comfortable experience for guests, ensuring that all rooms are inviting, clean and address all guest queries politely and knowledgeably.
- Reports To: Executive Housekeeper
Summary of Responsibilities
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the mini bar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating status of guest rooms on assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
Date Required: Current
Required Skills or Experience
- Must be honest, pleasant, and have detailed knowledge of, and comply with, all housekeeping policies, procedures, and standards.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with speed and quality.
- Great personal hygiene and grooming standards.
- Should be able to communicate, read and write clearly and effectively.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Professional and polite.
- High school education or diploma in hospitality is required.
- Basic computer skills and familiar with Microsoft word/Excel.
- One to three years of minimum previous experience required in a Three to Five Star hotel.
- Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience.
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
How To Apply
Mode of Application
- All applications must be neatly typed and headed.
- Applications with updated CVs, email addresses and contact phone numbers should reach:
Foss Services Limited
Closing Date: 27th December 2020
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.