Vacancy: University Relations Officer
||17 Apr 2019
||Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the appointment as University Relations Officer.
- The University Relations Officer is the Head of the University Relations Office.
- He is required to provide strategic planning with respect to dealing with the University's Publics;
- coordinate all events, ceremonies, programmes and other public relations activities of the University;
- responsible for all publications of the University;
- liaise with University Management on the day-to-day-interactions with the University's Publics;
- manage media relations and develop strong relationships and rapport with media representatives both electronic and print;
- supervise the development and execution of content for website and social media platforms of the University and serve as a liaison officer between the University and the KNUST Global Alumni Association.
- Salary and Conditions of Service are very attractive.
Required Skills or Experience
The position requires:
- A dynamic, self-motivated, and result-oriented person;
- Ability to competently articulate the University's position/views on issues;
- A team player with good analytical skills; and
- A person with the ability to exercise sound judge, exhibit high sense of initiative and managerial skills.
- A postgraduate degree or equivalent professional qualification in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing and/or Development Communication
- Must have served in Senior Management position with a minimum of 10 years work experience; and
- A membership of a recognised professional body in Public Relations or in a related field would be an added advantage
How To Apply
- Interested Candidates are requested to submit an Application Letter together with TEN (10) copies of the Curriculum Vitae, including Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees.
- Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should be submitted under REGISTERED COVER and marked APPLICATION FOR UNIVERSITY RELATIONS OFFICER to reach the REGISTRAR, KNUST, Kumasi, not later than WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2019.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
Jobsinghana.com has no affiliation with this employer/recruiter. This is a courtesy posting and we therefore urge you to review the application procedures and apply accordingly.
|How to Apply