Senior Operations Manager (Media)
Our client, world-leading Internet company is looking to hire a competent and proactive Senior Operations Manager to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the preparation, implementation, and management of custom media campaigns, including budget and invoice management, gathering of assets, traffic instructions and the creation of ad serving tags.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Combine the company's strategic planning, formulate content strategies, be responsible for content operations, and be responsible for various content operation indicators, including push, hotspot operations, etc.
- Responsible for vertical content production, quality and creator guidance strategies, cooperate with the creator operation department of the headquarters, and be responsible for creator operation indicators, including but not limited to politics, entertainment, film and television, sports, technology, finance, emotion, education, etc.
- Cooperate with headquarters' product, data and operations departments to analyze user needs, consumption characteristics, content supply and demand structure, explore content growth points, propose solutions and promote implementation.
- Track operating data, analyze the dynamics of competing products and market user needs, propose user acquisition, activation, retention and recall strategies, propose reasonable optimization plans and promote the implementation of the plan.
- Build and manage the operation team, including the establishment of the operation team, dismantling the operation team’s personal performance appraisal goals, daily management, etc.
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in Business, Operations Management, or related field.
- More than 10 years of experience in traditional media or more than 5 years of new media and social product operations
- At least 3 years of experience in team management with 10 people or more.
- Must be familiar with local news, entertainment, and other content markets, and have certain local media or KOL resources.
- Understand product operation mode of news, social media and other product.
- Efficient communication and strong execution.
- Strong organization, data management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Sense of procedure within a corporate environment.
- Understanding of Internet technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.