Vacancy: Technical Officer, Car4Cash
||22 Jan 2021
||Accra and Kumasi
- Branch: Accra and Kumasi
- Start date: Immediately.
- Expiry date for applications: 1st February, 2021 (Close of business)
- Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities.
The Technical Officer for the Car4Cash product has the following key responsibilities:
- Responsible for inspecting collateral vehicles to confirm their suitability.
- Must ensure vehicle inspection includes all the following:
- Comparing vehicle description and particulars on ownership documents to the physical exhibit provided
- Chassis number on vehicle document matches chassis number on the body of the vehicle.
- Vehicle Make and model on the vehicle document match those on the vehicle. o Vehicle registration number on vehicle document matches the one affixed to the vehicle.
- Must record actual physical condition of the car; interior, paintwork and general condition of the engine.
- Responsible for the determining the market & forced sale values of every collateral vehicle.
- Must ensure valuation is done using templates and guidelines provided. This is to ensure standardization, transparency, and fairness.
Change of Ownership
- Responsible for liaising with contacts at the DVLA to effect change of vehicle ownership from borrowers before loan disbursement.
- Responsible for liaising with contacts at the DVLA to effect change of vehicle ownership back to borrowers after loan accounts have been settled
Installation of GPS Tracking Devices
- Responsible for organizing and supervising the installation of tracking devices on every collateral vehicle before loan disbursement.
- Must receive confirmation that tracking devices are working from service provider, before signing off the required documentation filled by the service provider’s technician.
- Responsible for organizing and supervising the removal of tracking devices from collateral vehicles after loan settlement.
Required Skills or Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- HND or Degree in a related field
- Good analytical skills
- Must have integrity.
- Previous experience in similar role in a reputable institution would be advantageous.
- Must be focused, organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Must take pride in delivery quality every time.
Skills / Attributes
- Analytical and hard working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit is essential.
How To Apply
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply