Vacancy: Senior Technical Procurement Manager
||25 Jan 2021
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Receive purchase requirements and support with the issuing orders in accordance with specifications required.
- Record all details for all tenders, contracts, purchase requisitions and purchase orders in a purchasing database.
- Critically and in detail evaluate contracts, ensuring no legal conflicts, loop holes or onerous clauses, discuss the proposed changes with the board, and implement decisions made.
- Source, deal and negotiate with suppliers
- Draft detailed technical proposals (product catalogue) for the client for the products being offered.
- Draft complete, detailed technical specifications for the RFQ process, against which orders can be placed.
- Prepare the required procurement documents, and review and process purchase requisitions in line with company policies, procedures and processes.
- Support with the technical evaluation process and the commercial evaluation of acceptable bids; support with the preparation of award recommendations for suppliers.
- Support with the follow up with suppliers on the receipt of required materials in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure the delivery of procured products/services to the relevant parties in the company.
- Support with the periodic market research and stay abreast on new products, equipment and services emerging in the market.
- Support with the updating of database on active contracts, reports on status and expenditure.
- Follow up with company functions and campuses about supplier evaluation forms to verify that purchase requests/specifications are up to standards
- Take full responsibility for the execution of orders, delivery on time and within budget, within the constraints of the company’s policies, procedures and approvals.
Required Skills or Experience
- 10 Years + experience in procurement in technical arena’s such as engineering, automotive or oil and gas
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required e.g. Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Commerce.
- Full English proficiency are required.
- Intermediate computer literacy is required; MS Office
How To Apply
Please Note: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply