Vacancy: SLA Contract Manager
||07 Apr 2021
To add value to ongoing service to customers by understanding the contract deliverables and ensuring they are adequately executed.
- Coordinates the internal interdepartmental work.
- Serves as primary point of contact for all award closeout responsibilities.
- Prepares reports on the status of contracts.
- Develops tracking systems that will support performance/deliverables management
- Develops and maintains systems for internal and external reporting related to contractual matters
- Visits client sites and meets with business partners.
- Drafts and replies daily contractual correspondences to clients, sub-contractors, and consultants.
- Manages contracts for small works/projects
- Works both from the office as well as on-site when required and taking responsibility for day to day activities on sites
- Sources and liaises with external suppliers
- Work closely with technical engineering colleagues to ensure quality of products and compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Meets tight deadlines and endures high pressure or stressful situations.
- Participates in lengthy meetings with clients and company management
- Updates the client’s business developer on the contract status and developments with the client.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 1 year work experience in computer networking related field
- Possesses a working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Possesses excellent persuasion and judgment skills.
- Displays exceptional management skills.
- Demonstrates superior presentation skills.
- Has excellent technological knowledge and abilities.
- Strong research and critical analysis skills.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and follow up on work activities
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work independently;
- Well-organized with demonstrated multi-tasking skills;
- Strong, professional oral and written communication skills;
- A proactive approach to both day-to-day tasks and departmental innovation initiatives; and
- Commitment to a values-driven and culturally diverse work environment. Spends hours in front of a computer screen in a climate controlled office environment.
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels;
- Trustworthiness-ability to conduct self in a manner which elicits trust, respect and confidence of team member;
- Ability to pay attention to details;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
How To Apply
*Part time job from 8am-1:00pm, from Monday - Friday
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply